Annual Plan 2017/2018
Current location in the site
Have your say on our Annual Plan for next year!
We are now consulting on our Draft Annual Plan for 2017/18, covering the period from July 2017-June 2018. The plan includes proposals to:
- introduce a standard district-wide stormwater rate to replace existing rates which differ by area
- continue to extend our footpath network
- extend opening hours at libraries and service centres
- provide funding for design and planning work for additional pool space at Selwyn Aquatic Centre
- continue investment in road maintenance
- develop a health hub to improve access to health services.
Your feedback on these proposals is welcome and will help inform our decisions on our work over the next year.
Make a submission and find out more about future plans
To find out more about what is planned you can read our Annual Plan 2017/18 Consultation Document [PDF, 2151 KB]. Copies are also available from Council libraries and service centres.
A shorter two page summary [PDF, 3260 KB] of the Consultation Document is also available which provides an overview of proposals.
We welcome submissions – please fill in an online submission form. Paper submission forms [PDF, 53 KB] are also available at Council libraries and service centres. Submissions on the plan close on Wednesday 3 May.
You can also talk to a Council representative about the plan at the times below:
- Darfield Library and Service Centre – Thursday 13 April, 10am-1pm
- Rolleston Library – Thursday 13 April, 4-7pm
- Leeston Library and Service Centre – Tuesday 18 April, 9am-12pm
- Lincoln Library and Service Centre - Tuesday 18 April, 2-5pm.
Annual Plan Survey
We invite you to complete a short five minute survey on some of the key issues we are consulting on for our Annual Plan. Every entry will go into a draw to win a $50 prezzy card.
The supporting information for the Annual Plan Consultation Document (for ease referred to as the Draft Annual Plan) sets out the Council’s financial and operational plans for the next year.