Accessibility quick skip links

What information do I need to supply for a building alteration application?

Current location in the site

If you intend to alter an existing building, you will need to provide sufficient information to show how the building will comply once the work is completed, particularly in regard to 'means of escape from fire' and 'access to facilities for people with disabilities'. Your application should detail the level of work that is proposed to be done including providing reasoning around benefits and sacrifices such as involved (if applicable). 

Footer navigation list

© Selwyn District Council |