Notified Resource Consents
Current location in the site
Below are our current notified resource consents. The link for the status will take you directly to our Resource Consent system so that you can see the current status of the consent.
Because of their possible environmental effects, many activities need a resource consent from the Council.
You have the right to inspect the following consent application(s) at any Council service centre during normal office hours and to make a submission supporting or opposing it.
Current Notified Resource Consents
RC165525 and RC165526
|Property Address||428 Hudson Road, Lincoln|
RC165525 - To undertake a subdivision to create 3 rural lots.|
RC165526 - To retain a dwelling on an undersized lot.
|Current Status||Status link for RC165525|
Status link for RC165526
|Submissions Close||19 January 2017|
Submissions may be made in writing to the Selwyn District Council by the closing date for such submissions.
All submissions must be dated and signed by the person making the submission, and must contain the following information:
- Full name, postal address, telephone number and email (as well as fax number if applicable).
- Details of the application in respect of which submission is being made (this is to include the location and application number).
- Whether the application is supported or opposed should be clearly indicated.
- Your submission should include the reasons you support or oppose the application.
- The decision you believe the Consent Authority should make.
- Whether you wish to be heard in support of your submission at any hearing which may be convened to determine the matter.
A copy of your submission must be served as soon as is reasonably practicable on the applicant.
You can download a submission form 13 and post or deliver to one of our service centres or make an online submission or email your submission to email@example.com
This notice is issued under Section 93(2) of the Resource Management Act 1991.
You can pick up a booklet on the Resource Consent process from the Building and Planning Department counter at the Rolleston Office.
Further information on the process is available from the Ministry for the Environment.
Recently Notified Resource Consents
|Applicant||Baylis Brothers (Leeston) Limited|
|Property Address||Corner of Leeston Road & Volckman Road, Leeston|
|Proposal||To establish and operate a workshop & tyre shop|
|Planner||Nick Boyes (Consultant Resource Planner)|
|Current Status||Status Link for 165331|
|Submissions Closed||14 September 2016|
|Decision Notified||10 October 2016 Decision Link for RC165331|
If you have any questions, please contact the Duty Planner, Ph 347-2868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org