Accessibility quick skip links


Current location in the site

Engineering Approvals

We now process Engineering Approvals electronically. Any correspondence should be directed to

Dewatering to the Stormwater/Drainage Network

Any construction dewatering to the Selwyn District Council stormwater or drainage network requires pre-approval. Please return application forms [PDF, 148 KB] to the Stormwater Engineer via

Footer navigation list

© Selwyn District Council |