Accessibility quick skip links


Current location in the site

The people who live in our district are our eyes and ears and we would like you to tell us if there is something that we should know about.

Helpline is a personalised service where you can call us or use our website to report issues, and let us know about your concerns of which the Council should be aware.

These concerns may cover any Council Service, for example roading, animal control or water issues.

Once you have reported an issue we can keep you updated, or if it’s not under our authority we will refer it on to the appropriate organisation.

You can call us on the Helpline numbers shown at left/below, or you can fill in an online form to submit your concern to us.


Footer navigation list

© Selwyn District Council |