Long Term Plan 2015/2025
Current location in the site
The Selwyn District Council Long Term Plan (LTP) sets out what the Council is planning to do over the next ten years. This includes:
- what the Council is trying to achieve for the District
- the range of services that we provide
- the level of performance that residents can expect from us
- how much we estimate the services will cost
- how much we estimate ratepayers will need to pay.
You can read the LTP 2015-2025 (as amended on 9 December 2015) below.
- Introduction [PDF, 527 KB] (including responses to your submissions)
- Community Outcomes and Significant Activities [PDF, 1100 KB]
- Financial Forecasts [PDF, 690 KB]
- Rating Information [PDF, 500 KB]
- Fees and Charges [PDF, 224 KB]
- Council Controlled Organisations [PDF, 142 KB]
- Policies [PDF, 1747 KB]
- Audit Report [PDF, 262 KB]
- Council Information [PDF, 303 KB]
- Volume 1: Long Term Plan 2015-25 [PDF, 5159 KB]
- Volume 2: 30 Year Infrastructure Strategy 2015-2045 [PDF, 1118 KB]
There are a number of background documents which have been used to help develop the Council's Long Term Plan 2015-25.