Confident drivers course
When: 5 November 2019, 9.00am - 1.00pm
Where: Tai Tapu and Weedons
Free confident driving course for mature drivers
- Tuesday 5 November, Ahuriri Lounge, Tai Tapu Community Centre, 722 Old Tai Tapu Road.
- Tuesday 19 November, Weedons Domain, 685 Maddisons Road, Weedons.
Council and Age Concern offer free refresher driving courses throughout the Selwyn district.
For more information and to book for the next course in your area, contact Age Concern on (03) 366 0903.
This course is designed for all drivers over the age of 60. Being able to continue driving safely and for as long as possible is very important to our wellbeing. This course will help you and your family stay safer on the road and will:
- refresh your knowledge of the road rules and go over any new changes
- encourage you to think about how, where and when you drive
- give you the opportunity to discuss, ask questions about everyday driving situations and conditions
- provide information about other safety courses available in Selwyn.
During the day you will be guided through a workbook, which you keep at the end of the course.
Morning tea and a light lunch is provided. The course is designed to be informative, thought provoking, while being relaxed and informal. You will also receive a Certificate of Attendance.