When: 15 April 2021, 6.00am - 15 April 2021, 11.00pm
Got a spare minutes or 5? Have you thought about volunteering but don’t think you have the time?
Microvolunteering is a way for people to volunteer on a micro level, helping with small tasks that don’t require a large time commitment
Some ways you can microvolunteering are:
- Sign/share petitions
- Download Apps to support people living with disabilities such as:
- Be my eyes – helping people with limited or no sight
- Dreamlab – help fight cancer while you sleep
- Lets collaborate – connecting you to volunteer organisations
- Stand on a corner – help out organisations raising money by holding street day appeals.
- Like and share a charities social media posts
- Give someone a voice – donate your voice to The Human Voicebank Initiative
- Help with science projects on-line with Citizen Science Projects
- Even look out for the Loch Ness Monster