Yes, please contact us on 3472839 to discuss whether you need to apply for an amendment to a building consent or a variation for minor changes.

If an amendment is required you can apply on Alpha One if the original consent application was submitted online. Alternatively you can complete an Application for PIM/BC [PDF, 274 KB] and tick 'Amendment to Building Consent'.

For a variation you will need to forward any documentation to support the change to for consideration.