My house has come in over budget and needs to be redesigned, can you put my consent on hold pending the new information?

In this situation please contact us to check whether the original consent can progress or whether a new application will be appropriate.

My circumstances have changed can you put my consent on hold?

Each request to put a consent on hold is considered on a case by case basis. Please contact us  to discuss your circumstances.