Submission on notified Proposed Selwyn District Plan
Make a submission on the Proposed District Plan
Anyone can make a submission on the Proposed Selwyn District Plan, provided that the submission does not seek to gain an advantage in trade competition. You can make a submission on any provision in the Proposed District Plan (eg objective, policy, rule, definition, or planning map zoning, overlay or other notation).
You can make a submission by using one of the following options:
- Complete an online submission form
- Download and print a PDF submission form [PDF, 784 KB]. Once you have filled in the hard copy form you can:
- email it to email@example.com (Subject line: Proposed Selwyn District Plan Submission)
- post it to Selwyn District Council, Freepost 104 653, PO Box 90, Rolleston 7643, Attention: Proposed Selwyn District Plan Submission
- deliver it to a Council service centre in Darfield, Lincoln, Leeston or Rolleston
- Pick up a hard copy submission form at Council libraries and service centres.
Please note that written submissions must be submitted on the Council submission form, or on Form 5 of the Resource Management Act 1991. Your submission must state whether you want to present your views at a Council District Plan hearing.
Submissions close at 5pm on Friday 11 December 2020.
For more information read the Council’s How to make a submission on the publicly notified Proposed Selwyn District Plan [PDF, 1072 KB] guide or contact us.