Plan Change 12 Integrated Transport Management Plan
In this section
Operative 29 April 2013
Plan Change 12 is a plan change which aims to provide for a more sustainable land transport system, better urban form and to cater for future transport networks
Transport standards have a strong influence on the urban environment and the Council wishes to ensure that the District Plan encourages a good standard of development. The plan change aims to allow for a variety of living environments to be created. It aims to achieve the following:
- Integrated design of transport and land development.
- Urban form that promotes efficient transport and accessibility.
- Ensure the District Plan promotes good quality subdivision and development and complements the Council’s Subdivision Design Guide.
- Update parking standards.
- Continue to provide safe and efficient transport infrastructure.
- Update the plan to reflect current best practice and recent policy changes.
- Make the District Plan easier to use.
- Ensure development provides a range of transport options for future residents of townships.
The Plan Change Documentation
Consent Order [PDF, 1155 KB]Commissioners recommendation [PDF, 862 KB]
s42a Officer's Report [PDF, 1902 KB]
Appendix 2 [PDF, 126 KB]
Appendix 3 [PDF, 1217 KB]
Submissions and Summary of submissions
Section 32 Report [PDF, 1210 KB]
Proposed Changes to the District Plan (Townships Volume [PDF, 860 KB])
Proposed Changes to the District Plan (Rural Volume [PDF, 1384 KB])
Public Notice Extension of Deadline [PDF, 23 KB]
Proposed Changes to the District Plan (Township Volume [PDF, 1506 KB]) Original notified version with track changes
Proposed Changes to the District Plan (Rural Volume [PDF, 1340 KB]) Original notified version with track changes
Original Public Notice [PDF, 24 KB]
If you have any questions please contact the Duty Planner on phone 03 347 2868 or email email@example.com