Plan Change 49 Living 3 Lincoln Tai Tapu and Hauschilds Roads
Operative 17 January 2018
Z & S Croft and J K Williams have lodged a private plan change request (PC49) with the Council. The Plan Change seeks to amend the land use zoning from Rural Inner Plains to Living 3. The request seeks to insert an Outline Development Plan (ODP) and site specific rules to facilitate the development of approximately 16 Rural Residential sections.
The two properties are approximately 8.1ha in total and are legally described as Lot 1, DP 436571 and Lot 2, DP 436571. The two subject sites are located along the western edge of Tai Tapu Township, bordered by Lincoln Tai Tapu Road to the north and Hauschilds Road to the east.
Update 17 January 2018
A public notice was advertised on 19 December 2017 identifying that no appeals were received on PC 49 and that the provisions will become fully operative on 17 January 2018.
Update 24 October 2017
Council’s decision to accept the request with amendments has been publicly notified, which provides an opportunity for certain parties to lodge an appeal.
Council resolved at its meeting held on the 13 September 2017 to accept the Commissioners recommendation as its formal decision.
An Independent Commissioner has considered the plan change request and made a recommendation to accept it with amendments.
Update 21 June 2017
A hearing to consider the request for PC49 will be held on Tuesday 27th June 2017 in the Habgood Lounge at the Lincoln Events Centre, starting at 9.30am.
Applicants' supplementary evidence - ODP [PDF, 235 KB]
Applicants' supplementary evidence Legal Memo [PDF, 203 KB]
Hearing Notice [PDF, 99 KB]
S42a Report [PDF, 804 KB]
Attachment A - Peer Review [PDF, 255 KB]
Attachment B - ECan Flood Report [PDF, 10927 KB]
Attachment C - Transport Feedback [PDF, 530 KB]
Attachment D - Geotech Peer Review [PDF, 51 KB]
Further submissions on PC49 closed on 4th April 2017 at 5.00pm. One further submission was received and can be viewed below.
Submissions on PC49 closed at 5pm on 1 March 2017. Eleven submissions were received and can be viewed below.
The submissions have been summarised and are open for further submissions from 21 March 2017. Further submissions closed at 5pm on 4 April 2017. The public notice below explains that process further.
01 Carol Cox [PDF, 550 KB]
02 Selwyn Everett [PDF, 521 KB]
03 Mark Tentori [PDF, 83 KB]
04 Duncan and Angela Poxon [PDF, 406 KB]
05 Simon Scoulding [PDF, 141 KB]
06 Hugh McCartney [PDF, 285 KB]
07 Peter and Ruth Buckley [PDF, 6834 KB]
08 Ballymackey Limited [PDF, 235 KB]
09 Peter and Jackie Cox; Gabe and Mark Buckley; Peter and Jude Gormley [PDF, 2943 KB]
10 Paul and Nicola Smith [PDF, 631 KB]
11 Peter Steenson (Late) [PDF, 123 KB]
The request was publicly notified in the Selwyn Times newspaper on 31 January 2017.a
Council accepted the request for public notification at its meeting held on 7 December 2017
The application has been amended as a result of the Request for Further Information. The current version for notification purposes consists of the following:
- Request for Further Information Letter [PDF, 70 KB]
- Amended Application for the Plan Change [PDF, 437 KB]
- Annexure 1 - Certificate of Title [PDF, 527 KB]
- Annexure 2 - Outline Development Plan [PDF, 123 KB]
- Annexure 3 - Selwyn District Plan Assessment [PDF, 722 KB]
- Annexure 4 - Selwyn District Plan L3 Subdivision Assessment Matters [PDF, 389 KB]
- Annexure 5 - Preliminary Transport Advice [PDF, 548 KB]
- Annexure 6 - Infrastructure Report [PDF, 18729 KB]
- Annexure 7 - Preliminary Site Investigation Report [PDF, 3144 KB]
- Annexure 8 - Geotechnical Assessment Report * [PDF, 2548 KB]
- Annexure 9 - Possible Subdivision Concept Plan [PDF, 341 KB]
- Annexure 10 - Letter from Matson & Allan Real Estate [PDF, 1380 KB]
- Annexure 11 - s 32 Evaluation [PDF, 480 KB]
- Annexure 12 - ECan Flood Report [PDF, 18325 KB]
- Annexure 13 - Consultation with SDC, ECan and CDHB
- Annexure 14 - Consultation with MKT [PDF, 694 KB] [PDF, 694 KB]
- Annexure 15 - Request for Further Information Response [PDF, 1163 KB] [PDF, 1163 KB]
*The Geotechnical Assessment appendices are available on request.
If you have any questions, please contact Ben Rhodes on 347-2824 or email firstname.lastname@example.org