Adding an Image to your Listing
Make your listing stand out with a catchy image!
You can add an image that you already have on your own website onto your listing on the Selwyn Directory. Simply copy the URL for the image into the ‘Image URL’ box when editing your listing. If you don’t know how to do that, here are some steps to take:
1. Find an image on your own website that you’d like to use, right click on it, and select Properties.
2. Highlight the ‘Address (URL)’ of the image and right-click and select Copy.
3. Visit the Selwyn Directory and use the “Edit Your Listing” menu option to login with your registered email address and password.
4. In the box for Image URL, paste (Ctrl+V) your copied address for your image.
5. Save your changes and when your changes are reviewed and approved you will have a photo next to your listing:
Temporary chlorination in West Melton
Precautionary low-dose chlorine treatments are being temporarily added to the West Melton water supply
Temporary chlorination of Dunsandel water supply
The low-dose chlorine treatment is precautionary only
Time to register your dog
It's that time of year again when all dog owners must ensure that their dogs are registered
New dog park for Darfield
Darfield will be getting a new dog park, with an off-leash exercise area at McHughs Forest Park opening next month
Annual Plan adopted
Council has adopted a plan that balances investment for recovery and the future, with savings
Celebrating Selwyn's Covid Heroes
Selwyn’s Covid-19 heroes will be recognised in a one-off initiative to recognise the huge efforts made by people during lockdown