Adding an Image to your Listing
Make your listing stand out with a catchy image!
You can add an image that you already have on your own website onto your listing on the Selwyn Directory. Simply copy the URL for the image into the ‘Image URL’ box when editing your listing. If you don’t know how to do that, here are some steps to take:
1. Find an image on your own website that you’d like to use, right click on it, and select Properties.
2. Highlight the ‘Address (URL)’ of the image and right-click and select Copy.
3. Visit the Selwyn Directory and use the “Edit Your Listing” menu option to login with your registered email address and password.
4. In the box for Image URL, paste (Ctrl+V) your copied address for your image.
5. Save your changes and when your changes are reviewed and approved you will have a photo next to your listing: