BizOnline Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
By using the Selwyn Business Directory you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
The Selwyn Business Directory reserves the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. Continued use of the service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Indemnity: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Selwyn District Council from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this website or from any breach by you of the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
Selwyn Business Directory reserves the right to remove and/or not publish a listing that contains inappropriate content. Inappropriate content includes;
- threats of violence;
- bullying or harassment;
- uploading any nude images, pornography or other graphic content;
- promoting or inciting discriminatory, prejudicial or unlawful behaviour;
- any content that contravenes the provisions of applicable legislation including, but not limited to, the Privacy Act 1993 and the Harmful Digital Communications Act 2015; or
- any other content that Council might from time to time acting reasonably determine is inappropriate.
Eligibility: Business looking to list on the Selwyn Business Directory are required to;
- be operating in the Selwyn District
- have a physical base in the Selwyn District
We encourage you to include a photo in your listing – it will attract attention to your listing. You can do this by adding the URL (address) in the registration page or by emailing your photo to email@example.com
By emailing us your photo you are agreeing to our process. Photos will be uploaded onto the Sensational Selwyn Flickr page, or the council website, and then linked to your listing on the Selwyn Business Directory. Photos will be set so that anyone can view them. Selwyn District Council may use your photo for District and business promotional purposes both in print and electronic formats.
- You are responsible for updating and maintaining your information listed on the Selwyn Directory to ensure it is correct
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Selwyn Business Directory will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation
- You are not permitted to list any defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, unlawful, obscene, offensive, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable material of any kind
- You are not permitted to upload any files that contain computer worms, viruses or other types of malicious or harmful programs
- You are not permitted to use the Selwyn Business Directory to engage in misleading or deceptive practices
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or exploit any part of the service, including all logos, branding and images without the express written permission from the Selwyn Business Directory.