Transportation Activity Mgt Plan
Activity Management Plans are a key component of Council's planning process. They are prepared within the context and framework of the LTP, District Plan, Annual Plan and Funding Policy.
The purpose of the activity management plan is to outline and summarise the council's long term asset management approach for the provision and stewardship of the transportation network across the district.
The plan is intended to be read in conjunction with the Long Term Plan and fulfils requirements of the Local Government Act 2002 (and amendments) - schedule 10.
The purpose of the plan is to outline:
- The Transport’s Activity within its legislative context;
- The Business Case for investment in Transport;
- How the Transport activity will respond to Growth, in accordance with Business Case thinking;
- How the Transport Activity is performing against a number of agreed KPI’s;
- The linkages between agreed community outcomes, NZTA Policy and Levels of Service;
- How Council is working collaboratively with key stakeholders including NZTA, ECAN and Local Council counterparts;
- How the Transport activity is mitigating risk;
- The Transport Activity’s funding envelope for the next twenty years;
- The Transportation’s Activity Improvement Plan.
Below is the Transportation Activity Management Plan.
- SDC_This_Way-2031_Funded-by-LTP-By-Year [PDF 489.9 KB]
- SDC_This-Way-2031_Funded-by-LTP-By-Group.pdf [PDF 465.5 KB]
- SDC_This-Way-2031_Funded-beyond-LTP-By-Group.pdf [PDF 435.2 KB]
- SDC_This-Way-2031_Funded-beyond-LTP-By-Year [PDF 451.4 KB]
- AMP_Final 2021_10_29 [PDF 17.0 MB]