In this section
Emergency Boil Water Notices
For advice on what to do when a Boil Water Notice has been issued in your area, visit our Boil Water Notices page
- During an emergency water shutdown, our contractor may not have time to door-knock as they want to give all their attention to getting water restored as soon as possible. We understand that this can be inconvenient, but rest assured we are working as quickly as possible to restore your water supply.
- Before a planned water shutdown occurs, our contractor organise a letter drop to all affected properties at least 48 hours before the water is shut down. They will work as quickly as possible to restore your water supply.
|10 October 2019||Lincoln, Stables and Grangewood Drive||Emergency Shutdown||10.30am - 1.30pm|
|10 October 2019||Prebbleton, Springs Road between Hampton and Trents Roads||Emergency Shutdown||12.30pm - 3.30pm|
Other urgent notices
- 09 October 2019: Leeston, 1-19 Selwyn Street, Emergency Shutdown
- 03 October 2019: Castle Hill, Porter Place and Frizzell Court, Emergency Repairs
- 03 October 2019: Darfield, McMillan Street and South Terrace, Emergency Repairs
- 23 September 2019: Kirwee, Tramway Road, High Street, Planned Shut Down
- 18 September 2019: Sheffield, Vogel Street, Emergency Repairs
- 18 September 2019: Kirwee, Thomas Street, Emergency Repairs
- 06 September 2019: Darfield, West Coast and Clintons Roads, Emergency Repairs
- 02 September 2019: Glentunnel and Coalgate, Emergency Repairs