My principal place of residence is in the Malvern Ward area.
I have lived in Kirwee for 47 years with my husband Terry. We have 3 children and 8 grandchildren.
My Community involvement includes:
- Chair of Malvern Community Board for nine years.
- Kirwee Community Response, Reserve, Community Hall, Tennis Club
- Darfield Township, Reserve
- Hororata Citizens, Hall, Reserve
- Courtenay Reserve, Courtenay A&P
- Justice of the Peace for eleven years
I wish to continue working with the Hororata Committee on thedevelopment of a new Community Centre.
I would like to advocate for an Indoor Sports Centre and Pool in the Malvern Ward.
Becoming a Councillor will enable me to make decisions that I haven't been able to make on the Community Board.
I have the commitment, enthusiasm and passion to be a voice for the People of Malvern. I have a good working relationship with Council personnel.
I will advocate and stand up for the Malvern area.