Selwyn Sports Centre
In this section
Corporate Floorball League
Gather your workmates into teams of 5 – 8 and take part in this fast, fun, competitive 5 week Floorball challenge.
Begin the league with a free skills session, facilitated by National Floorball players, on Tuesday 25 October 6.30–7.30pm to learn the game and basic skills.
Games commence Tuesday 1st November from 6:30pm. Games include a 15 minute warm-up, 2 x 10 minute halves, 2 minute half time.
Register now to secure your team, spaces limited.
For all enquiries, email us at email@example.com
School Holiday Programme 3rd - 14th October
Join us for a fun, action packed couple of weeks filled with sports, recreation and outings. Spaces are limited so register your tamariki now to secure their spot.
For ages 7–12 years only. $40–$50 daily.
Bookings and Spaces
The Selwyn Sports Centre has a number of spaces which are available for both casual use (subject to availability) and for hire. To hire any of the spaces below, fill out a booking enquiry form [PDF, 141 KB] and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- John F. Reid Courts - four wooden sprung courts.
- Selwyn Courts - four polyurethane courts.
- Sport Administration Offices with desks available for lease, please contact us on (03) 347 2888 for more information.
- Event Control is an administration area for events.
- The Dugout Combined is a multipurpose room with a kitchenette which can be separated into two rooms.
- The Lü Uno Interactive Wall is on Selwyn Court 8.
- A Spin Suite including 25 smart+ body bikes.
- 240m mezzanine walking track.
- The Pavilion is a multi-purpose function/group fitness room with a full sized kitchen.
- Toilet and change facilities, including accessible facilities.
Selwyn Sports Centre is an 8,000m² indoor sport and recreation facility located at 70 Broadlands Drive, Rolleston. The Centre is opposite the Selwyn Aquatic Centre and is situated next Foster Park, the artificial Football and Hockey Turfs and the Foster Park playground. Around the facility on Foster Park there are a network of shared paths for walking, running, biking and wheelchairs which navigate around the fields, turfs and garden beds of daffodils and wild flowers.
Alongside Rolleston College, Foster Park, the artificial Turfs and the Selwyn Aquatic Centre, the Selwyn Sports Centre is the final element of bringing the community a hub of sport, recreation, and education.
At the Selwyn Sports Centre we offer a range of Les Mills group fitness classes, as well as some independent classes such as Mature and Motivated and Zumba. Alongside this we also offer activities for young people, ranging from Baby Gym to Get Your Skates On (rollerskating).