In this section

General Information

Resource Consent Search

Online search of Resource Consent applications lodged with us. The search is by Resource Consent number. You can view the current status of your consent.

Resource Management Act Reforms 2017

The Resource Legislation Amendment Act 2017 (RLAA) represents the Government’s second phase of reform of the Resource Management Act (RMA). It contains close to 40 amendments and makes significant changes to five different Acts. This is the most comprehensive package of reforms to the RMA since its inception 26 years ago. Among other things the  changes relate to plan change processes, Resource consent exemptions and fast track processes,  notification considerations, fees and charges, see about the Resource Legislation Amendment Act 2017 for more information.

Contact Us

If you have any questions, or require a pre-application meeting, please contact the Duty Planner on Ph (03) 347-2868 or email