Rolleston Town Centre
In this section
A two page summary [PDF, 4308 KB] showing the confirmed zoning for Rolleston and Lincoln town centres was published in June 2016. This was a result of Commissioner's decisions on an action as part of the Land Use Recovery Plan.
The Rolleston Town Centre Masterplan [PDF, 12793 KB] was adopted on 23 April 2014.
The Foster Recreation Park Masterplan [PDF, 15400 KB] was adopted on 23 April 2014.
Please note for those on Dial Up the files are quite large.
The masterplans are available at Rolleston Headquarters for viewing. Photocopying charges apply if you wish to take a copy of the masterplan away.
Foster Recreation Park Submissions report [PDF, 1429 KB] has been completed and you can download this report, or view it at Rolleston Headquarters.
Town Centre Masterplan Submissions Report [PDF, 701 KB] has been completed.
The Councillors meet on 28 January 2014 to discuss the feedback that was presented at the workshop on 4 December 2013.
Comments on the Rolleston Town Centre Masterplan [PDF, 2796 KB]
Comments on the Foster Recreation Park Masterplan [PDF, 1509 KB]
We engaged in consultation with the community sending out Your Town...Your Future [PDF, 2926 KB] brochure to the community within a 5km radius of Rolleston.
3D View of the Proposed Rolleston Town Centre
- Entertainment, cultural, community and library facilities
- Town square with indoor/outdoor dining, bars and the opportunity for a market
- Green space, sporting facilities, water features and public art
- Small shops and pedestrian friendly streets
- Better connected streets and improved pedestrian and cycle safety, including cycle links with I-Zone
- Improved access to SH1 that does not cause major delays
- Free parking
- The proposed new Main Street - Tennyson Street
Submissions and feedback on the Rolleston Town Centre Masterplan have closed and are now being processed.
After the interruption of earthquakes, we are once again looking at the Rolleston Town Centre.
In order to have a town centre we can enjoy and take pride in, we need to know what it is that you want in your town centre.
Keep up to date
If you have any questions, please contact the Duty Planner on 347 2868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org