ARCHIVED - Long Term Plan 2009/2019
Content Archived on the Web
This content has not been altered or updated since it was archived on 01 Jul 2012. Check the menu for current content.
Selwyn Community Plan (LTP) 2009-2019
The Selwyn Community Plan is our Long Term Council Community Plan for the next ten years. It sets out:
- what the Council is trying to achieve for the district
- the range of services that we provide
- the level of performance that residents can expect from us
- how much we estimate the services will cost
- how much we estimate ratepayers will need to pay.
You can read the plan below:
- Selwyn Community Plan Volume 1 contains the summary, audit report, community outcomes, significant activities, financial forecasts, rating information, fees and charges, council controlled organisations and Council information.
- Selwyn Community Plan Volume 2 contains the Council's policies, Summary of Solid Waste Management Plan and Water & Sanitary Services Assessment. Please note that the Council adopted amendments as follows:
- As a consequence of the amendments, Audit New Zealand issued the following update to its audit report on the Selwyn Community Plan (LTCCP) 2009-2019
- Audit New Zealand also issued a Audit report health warning [PDF, 25 KB] box relating to the electronic presentation of the Selwyn Community Plan
If you would like to discuss any issues in the Selwyn Community Plan or ratepayers' letter, please contact your local Councillor, Community Board Member, phone the Council or email firstname.lastname@example.org