Long Term Plan
In this section
The Long-Term Plan 2018-2028 (LTP) sets out the key projects and activities the Council is planning over the current 10 year period and how these will be funded. It includes:
- our community outcomes - what the Council is aiming to achieve for the district
- the range of services that we provide
- the level of performance that residents can expect from us
- how much we estimate the services will cost
- how much we estimate ratepayers will need to pay
- key policies
- schedules of fees and charges
- Community Outcomes and Significant Activities
- Financial Forecasts
- Rating Information
- Fees and Charges
- Council Controlled Organisations
- Audit Report
- Council Information
The Infrastructure Strategy sets out in detail the key infrastructure issues the Council anticipates over the next 30 years and the proposed priorities for its infrastructure programme.
The Long-Term Plan is supported by Activity Management Plans, which provide detailed information on how the Council plans to manage assets and activities in the future.
The Long-Term Plan Consultation Document, Fast Forward ’28, was released in April 2018 and consultation was open during April-May 2018.
You can also view public submissions and online feedback.