ARCHIVED - Long Term Plan 2015/2025
Content Archived on the Web
This content has not been altered or updated since it was archived on 01 Jul 2018. Check the menu for current content.
The Selwyn District Council Long Term Plan (LTP) sets out what the Council is planning to do over the next ten years. This includes:
- what the Council is trying to achieve for the District
- the range of services that we provide
- the level of performance that residents can expect from us
- how much we estimate the services will cost
- how much we estimate ratepayers will need to pay.
You can read the LTP 2015-2025 (as amended on 9 December 2015) below.
- Volume 1: Long Term Plan 2015-25 [PDF, 5159 KB]
- Volume 2: 30 Year Infrastructure Strategy 2015-2045 [PDF, 1118 KB]