Consents to Discharge Trade Waste

The Trade Waste Bylaw 2016 regulates the discharge of Trade Waste to sewerage systems operated by the Council. Please refer to the bylaw to understand our requirements and before applying for a temporary or permanent consent to discharge trade waste into our sewerage system.

For more information email