Lincoln Structure Plan
The Lincoln Structure Plan [PDF, 1902 KB] determines when, where and how the town of Lincoln will grow over the next three decades as its population climbs from 3,200 to 10,136 in 2041.
The Structure Plan indicates where the new streets, paths, pipes and drains will go; where the new houses, school and community buildings and where the new parks, reserves and land uses will be.
It brings together a wide range of information from:
- council files, maps and plans
- research by our consultants
- discussions, meetings and workshops with landowners, developers and residents and
- submissions from all of the above
The plan draws heavily on:
- The Selwyn District Plan
- Greater Christchurch Urban Development Strategy (UDS)
- Plan Change 1 to the Regional Policy Statement, and
- Integrated Stormwater Management Plan (which it incorporates).
The Structure Plan was adopted on 28th May 2008. The Council proposes to implement the Structure Plan by notifying Plan Change 7 to the District Plan.
If you have any questions please contact the Duty Planner on Phone 347-2827 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org