New event applications process launching
Content Archived on the Web
This content has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please check our menus for latest news items.
Last modified: 26 Oct 2021 8:12am
Event organisers will find it easier to get started with a new online application process with the Council.
The Council is bringing forward a new online Events Application form, which will be available from Friday 29 October and will be working with event organisers as they become familiar with this easy to use online process.
The new automated system – built in response to feedback from event organisers – will help organisers to submit applications and keep track of their progress as the application proceeds through various Council teams within specified timeframes.
The purpose of the online process is to make an event application to Council as simple, reliable and quick as possible. This could be for such matters as obtaining necessary permissions and consents, permission to use land, organising road closures and rubbish bins.
· A new look with intuitive steps
· Ability to save the progress and return to the application at another time
· Ability to view the progress of the application
· Connect directly with council departments when more information is required
· Connect all events applications into one process
a. Public Places Bylaw
b. Liquor Licenses
c. Drones Application
d. Building exemption
e. Traffic Management
· Ability to copy a previous application
· Unique identifier – so progress can be tracked via Customer Services
· Ability to share information with FENZ and Police, so they are aware of the events happening in our district (with organisers permission)